Department of Hospitality & Marketing
The Department of Hospitality & Marketing (HMKT) at the Adnan Kassar School of Business is committed to providing top-quality education through the use of various learning technologies and hands-on application, while ensuring that students are familiarized with relevant theories and case studies that would be successfully integrated into the today’s global business environment.
Excellence in hospitality and management programs is achieved through ongoing faculty research, continuous curriculum development and the offering of new courses in different areas of specialization as needed in the marketplace. To enhance students’ potential and gain greater industry exposure, scholarly, academic and professional conferences are held regularly.
- BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BS in Business with emphasis in Marketing
- Minor in Hospitality and Tourism Management
News & Activities
- LAU, Building Capacity Among the Youth (Aug 18, 2016)
- LAU, three-time winner in the “Concours des Écoles Hôtelières” (Jun 30, 2016)
- How Would You Awaken the Inner Lion? (Jan 29, 2016)
- Dr. Guy Assaker Chosen for Fellowship Program (Nov 02, 2015)
- Rewarded for Their Talents (Aug 07, 2015)