Department of Hospitality Management & Marketing
The Department of Hospitality Management & Marketing (HMKT) at the Adnan Kassar School of Business is committed to providing top-quality education through the use of various learning technologies and hands-on application while ensuring that students are familiarized with relevant theories and case studies that would be successfully integrated into the today’s global business environment.
Excellence in hospitality and management programs is achieved through ongoing faculty research, continuous curriculum development and the offering of new courses in different areas of specialization as needed in the marketplace. To enhance students’ potential and gain greater industry exposure, scholarly, academic and professional conferences are held regularly.
- BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BS in Business with emphasis in Marketing
- Minor in Hospitality and Tourism Management
News & Activities
- A talk by Mrs. Dagmar Symes, the General Manager of Phoenicia Beirut and Le Vendôme InterContinental Hotels (Nov 21, 2017)
- LAU students shine at the “Unleash your creativity” competition (Jun 21, 2017)
- The Kunhadi Competition: Marketing for a Good Cause (May 16, 2017)
- LAU Team Wins Regional Finals of L’Oréal Brandstorm 2017 (May 12, 2017)
- Marriott Corporation Conference (Apr 18, 2017)