Department of Hospitality Management & Marketing
The Department of Hospitality Management & Marketing (HMKT) at the Adnan Kassar School of Business is committed to providing top-quality education through the use of various learning technologies and hands-on application while ensuring that students are familiarized with relevant theories and case studies that would be successfully integrated into the today’s global business environment.
Excellence in hospitality and management programs is achieved through ongoing faculty research, continuous curriculum development and the offering of new courses in different areas of specialization as needed in the marketplace. To enhance students’ potential and gain greater industry exposure, scholarly, academic and professional conferences are held regularly.
- BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BS in Business with emphasis in Marketing
- Minor in Hospitality and Tourism Management
News & Activities
- Hospitality Students Take Home Top Prizes at Cuisine Competition (Mar 14, 2019)
- How to Take a Local Brand International (Mar 12, 2019)
- AKSOB at Local University Fairs (Oct 15, 2018)
- Hospitality and Event Management Take Center Stage (Oct 15, 2018)
- Talk by Regional Director of Southern Europe & MENA for Sommet Education (Sep 21, 2018)