Department of Hospitality Management & Marketing
The Department of Hospitality Management & Marketing (HMKT) at the Adnan Kassar School of Business is committed to providing top-quality education through the use of various learning technologies and hands-on application while ensuring that students are familiarized with relevant theories and case studies that would be successfully integrated into the today’s global business environment.
Excellence in hospitality and management programs is achieved through ongoing faculty research, continuous curriculum development and the offering of new courses in different areas of specialization as needed in the marketplace. To enhance students’ potential and gain greater industry exposure, scholarly, academic and professional conferences are held regularly.
- BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BS in Business with emphasis in Marketing
- Minor in Hospitality and Tourism Management
News & Activities
- AKSOB at Local University Fairs (Oct 15, 2018)
- Hospitality and Event Management Take Center Stage (Oct 15, 2018)
- Talk by Regional Director of Southern Europe & MENA for Sommet Education (Sep 21, 2018)
- L’Oreal Head of Trade Marketing Manager Gives a Knockout Presentation to EMBA Students (Feb 03, 2018)
- A talk by Mrs. Dagmar Symes, the General Manager of Phoenicia Beirut and Le Vendôme InterContinental Hotels (Nov 21, 2017)