Department of Hospitality & Marketing
The Department of Hospitality & Marketing (HMKT) at the Adnan Kassar School of Business is committed to providing top-quality education through the use of various learning technologies and hands-on application, while ensuring that students are familiarized with relevant theories and case studies that would be successfully integrated into the today’s global business environment.
Excellence in hospitality and management programs is achieved through ongoing faculty research, continuous curriculum development and the offering of new courses in different areas of specialization as needed in the marketplace. To enhance students’ potential and gain greater industry exposure, scholarly, academic and professional conferences are held regularly.
- BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BS in Business with emphasis in Marketing
- Minor in Hospitality and Tourism Management
News & Activities
- Marriott Corporation Conference (Apr 18, 2017)
- A Drive for Life (Apr 10, 2017)
- Going Back in Time (Mar 31, 2017)
- Marriott Corporation Conference (Apr 03, 2017)
- Five Star Food and Beverage (Mar 15, 2017)