Department of Marketing
The marketing discipline is vital as no organization or company in the world can operate without a proper understanding of their target market and consumer/buyer behavior.
A key step in marketing is to develop a comprehensive market study to collect insights about the target market, defining properly customers’ needs in order to target them effectively through an integrated Omni-channel approach.
The ultimate aim of marketing is to propose an effective differentiation and positioning strategy to the market. Innovative approaches are required in this process to increase brand awareness and change consumers’ attitude positively toward a product/service. Indeed, marketing strategies integrate several tactical and communication tools, using both digital and traditional/offline channels, along with the marketing mix to co-create value with customers and develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
The marketing program is a step closer to making you become a successful marketer. This is conveyed through the development and acquisition of new theoretical and practical skills that will be acquired and developed throughout the program. This major will allow you to develop your analytical, communication, creativity and research skills by training you on how to utilize specific methods to understand customers’ needs and develop a successful marketing strategy.
News & Activities
- AKSOB Marketing Department Wins Best Paper Award at Prestigious Conference (Sep 11, 2019)
- Research Highlight: What Is SocialCRM and Why Is It Important for Sales? (Jul 01, 2019)
- Marketing Course Leverages Power of Interactive Case Studies (Mar 19, 2019)
- How to Take a Local Brand International (Mar 12, 2019)
- Research Highlight: Pros and Cons of Sales-Service Ambidexterity (Jan 12, 2019)