Department of Management Studies
The Department of Management Studies (MNGT) at the Adnan Kassar School of Business aims to familiarize students with managerial knowledge and equip them with the skills and abilities required for building a successful career path in all industries. The department lays down a solid foundation for students to excel and become pioneers in their fields of work, including business management, public administration and entrepreneurial ventures. Its mission is to develop the know-how, broaden insights and nurture minds of students to form the leaders of the future.
The department is committed to endow students with a comprehensive vision of advanced organizational strategy, design and management so that the latter are equipped with a thorough understanding of business functions, analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills. It draws the right path to diversity, integrity and professionalism in a business world governed by competition, change and continuous growth.
- BS in Business with emphasis in Family & Entrepreneurial Business
- BS in Business with emphasis in Management
- BS in Business with emphasis in International Business
News & Activities
- LAU Adnan Kassar School of Business Implements Technology K-20 (Nov 01, 2016)
- Dr. Wissam AlHussaini Presented with LAU Excellence in Teaching Award for AY 2015-2016 (Sep 30, 2016)
- Innovation and Leadership: Drivers of Economic and Social Advancement (Sep 28, 2016)
- The Role of Higher Education in Supporting Volunteerism (Jul 01, 2016)
- Top Performers Once Again (Jun 09, 2016)