Undergraduate and graduate programs
Tools, services and useful info
Admission to any of the undergraduate programs offered at the Adnan Kassar School of Business follows theLAU general undergraduate requirements.
According to the LAU Admissions Office, all undergraduate applicants must submit:
- One recent passport-size photos (taken within the past six months).
- A clear photocopy of your identity card or passport.
- Proof of English proficiency via your official TOEFL, EEE, or SAT I writing section, the IELTS or the ACT Writing section. The IELTS and the ACT Writing are effective Fall 2016.
- Your official SAT I (math, critical reading, and writing) scores or the ACT effective Fall 2016.
- Your certified official secondary school certificate. If it is not available yet, submit it to the Admissions Office on the campus of your choice as soon as it becomes available. Lebanese students with non-Lebanese diplomas must also submit the Equivalence of Lebanese Baccalaureate from the Ministry of Education.
- Official transcript from schools you attended in the last three years. If your grades from the last year or semester are not available when you apply, they should be sent as soon as they are available. If you have studied one year at university, you have to secure the grades of your last two years at school. Transcripts should be sent to the Admissions Office on the campus of your choice in a sealed and stamped envelope.
Lebanese students who graduated from a non-Lebanese program must submit:
- The equivalence to the Lebanese baccalaureate from the Lebanese Ministry of Education.
Note: If this document is not available when you submit your application, you may submit it as soon as it is available.
Students transferring from another university must submit:
- Official transcripts of your grades from your current university along with a course catalog. Undeclared transcripts cannot be accepted after enrollment.
- Please read about the requirements for transfer applicants, as you may need to provide other documentation depending on your particular case.