Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) at the Adnan Kassar School of Business (AKSOB) is the first in the region to earn the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA). It offers a specialized business degree program with a curriculum providing students with a world-class education delivered by competent professionally and academically qualified faculty.
In addition to developing the students’ technical, communication, analytical, and quantitative skills, the program places emphasis on teamwork and leadership skills. Our hands-on learning environment is supported by state-of-the-art laboratories and experiential learning initiatives throughout Lebanon and the Middle East.
AKSOB’S HTM program continuously reinvents and differentiates itself by not only meeting top academic standards but also by being housed in an accredited Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) school.
Preparing tomorrow’s leaders is at the core of AKSOB. Our faculty advisors, career and development officers are available to help you explore your academic, internship and career opportunities by bringing top employers to you.
News & Activities
- AKSOB’s Hospitality and Tourism Management Department First in the Region to Gain ACPHA Accreditation (Mar 17, 2021)
- Honoring Lebanon’s Hospitality Industry Leaders (Jul 10, 2019)
- LAU Conducting Research at ESSEC Business School (May 29, 2019)
- Hospitality Students Take Home Top Prizes at Cuisine Competition (Mar 14, 2019)
- AKSOB at Local University Fairs (Oct 15, 2018)