Mr. Rabih N. Frem
Rabih Nehmatallah Frem is currently the vice-chair of INDEVCO Group of Companies, INDEVCO Saudi Arabia, Gulf and the Arab Peninsula, as well as the vice-chair and head of the Advisory Board for INDEVCO Group of Companies and its flexible packaging division.
INDEVCO is a family-owned business founded by Georges N. Frem, who with his brothers are the shareholders. The business was established in Lebanon in 1935. It is a diversified multinational industrial group headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon, with 36 affiliated companies employing over 10,000 people in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Cyprus, Greece, USA and Brazil.
He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the American University of Beirut (AUB). Upon his graduation, he got involved in the family business as a manufacturing manager at NAPCO Group of Companies in Saudi Arabia, established by the family in 1956. He then paved the way for many more achievements, becoming the GM and later on the managing director of NAPCO Group.
In 1990, he came back to Lebanon to take on new roles at INDEVCO, one of which is managing director of human resources. He became president of INDEVCO in 1990 until 1999, member of the Board of Directors of INDEVCO Group, and board delegate of NAPCO from 1999 to 2005. He was also appointed as president of SANITA Lebanon, Regional and Overseas.
He has always been involved in numerous and diverse activities and has assumed active roles in different philanthropic, educational and social foundations and institutions.
- Head of the Advisory Board – Indevco Flexible Packaging Division
- Founder and Member of the Board of Snaidero Middle East
- President – Lebanese Brazilian Business Council
- Ex-President Lebanese Ukrainian Business Council
- Chairman Regional Office – Arab Federation for Food Industries
- Member of the Board of Directors – Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture of Beirut & Mount-Lebanon
- President Amical des Anciens du College des Apotres – Jounieh, Lebanon
- Member of the National Coalition for Economic Reform and Chairman of its Industrial Committee
- Member of the Board – “Georges N. Frem Foundation”
- Vice President Board of Trustees – “Paradis d’Enfants”, Primary School Establishment
- Member of the Board of Directors – The Maronite Social Fund
- Member of the Economic Council – “Congregation Des Missionnaires Libanais Kreimistes”
- Founder and President – Lebanese Yoga Association
- Member – “Groupement Social Scout”
- Member – “Beit Al Fikr” Association
- Member of the Board of Trustees – St. Famille University, Batroun, Lebanon
- Member of the Board of Trustees – Maronite Foundation in the World
- Member of the Board of Trustees – Youth Men Christian Association
- Member of the Advisory Board – Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, AUB