Undergraduate and graduate programs
Tools, services and useful info
We accept students during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
Applicants are expected to:
- Have a sound academic background.
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree in business studies or equivalent from a recognized university.
Admission is granted on a selective and competitive basis to students who have demonstrated distinct academic ability and motivation by meeting at least the minimum requirements described below.
In addition to a satisfactory proof of English language proficiency as per LAU rules and regulations, applicants to the program are expected to meet the following admissions requirements:
- A 3.2 GPA on a scale of 4.0 as per LAU rules, or its equivalent.
- A passing grade on the remedial course, if required
- Letters of recommendation.
- Interview, if required.
However, please note that meeting these requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
Students with a non-business background are required to take the following additional courses (6 credits) to garner sufficient general knowledge in human resource management:
- MGT 831 Management Theory (3 credits)
- MGT 851 Leadership, Ethics and Team Management (3 credits)
A minimum grade of B is mandatory.
Admission to the program takes place in each of the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Also Check: Admission Requirements