Organizing an Event
Putting together a successful event means paying attention to lots of details. Hit the ground running with these helpful tips.
- Events Calendar: The calendar incorporates events planned on campus, the Office of Student Life, and major academic service dates (mid-terms, exams, professional development week). It is also recommended to contact the Office of Student Life.
- Facilities: Club members who wish to request space at the School of Business, send an email to Ms. Riman Jurdak at least one month prior to the event date.
- Download sample project plan sheet: To plan a successful event , club members should determine their event tasks and timelines by completing an action plan. Please review this sample project plan to get a head start on your planning.
- Catering (send an email to the Department of Hospitality Management and Marketing)
Dean’s Attendance at Club Events and Conferences
Club members who would like the dean to introduce a speaker or attend one of their events, please email Ms. Razan Zeaiter, web editor at Adnan Kassar School of Business with the following information at least two weeks prior to your event:
- Club name
- Title of the Event
- Purpose of the Event
- Date, Time, Location
- Agenda (including speakers and their titles)
Club members who would like to connect with alumni for panelists or speakers, please complete this form.