Conference: LCIS 2017
Advancing Business Innovations, Competitiveness and Progressiveness: The Role of ICT Toward Smart Organizations
Date of Conference: April 27-29, 2017.
Conference Venue: LAU Beirut and LAU NY.
The Lebanese American University is organizing a conference (LCIS 2017) at LAU New York Academic Center in New York, U.S.A., and at the LAU campus in Beirut. LCIS 2017 is a conference that covers innovative approaches and strategies to meeting the needs of business organizations in a competitive, interconnected, and increasingly digitized business world.
“Advancing business innovations, competitiveness, and progressiveness: the role of ICT toward smart organizations” is the main theme of the conference which includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Achieving global and sustainable performance
- Digital marketing
- Electronic health care
- Accounting and auditing in the information age
- Organizational development and ICT strategies
- Information security and privacy
- Big data analytics in business enterprises
- ICT and human resources
- Innovative and effective teaching
- Business process optimization
- Social media in business
- Impact of technology on business ethics and legal issues
- Bridging the digital divide
- Women and discrimination
- Corporate governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Strategies for sustainable development
- Public/private partnerships for job creation and economic growth
- Peer-to-peer technology for knowledge sharing
Conference e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: Special rates can be secured for nearby hotels. Kindly contact us on the above e-mail to be provided with the conference code.
Organizing Committee Contacts:
Dr. Abdul-Nasser Kassar (Chair): email@example.com
Dr. Abbas Tarhini (Program Chair): firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Manal Yunis (Program Co-Chair): email@example.com
Ms. Lina Abu Chacra (Secretary): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Razan Zeaiter (Communications Coordinator): email@example.com