The rise of the students influencers
Assessing the Progress of Arab States Toward the Sustainable Development Goals: The Role of Social Expenditures
A seminar held by AKSOB’s Department of Economics brings to light the report on Social Expenditure Monitor for Arab States, jointly produced by ESCWA, the UNDP and UNICEF.
Research Highlight: Swayed by a Bot
Seminal work coauthored by Dr. Zahy Ramadan on computer-generated social media influencers both answers and poses questions on the future of influencer marketing.
Citation Counts in Business Schools: Why They Matter, and How to Get Them
Dr. Guy Assaker and Dean Wassim Shahin authored a paper identifying the factors that influence citation counts in the business field, specifically journal articles collected from a medium research output business school in the Middle East.
- LLM Graduate Assistantship Spring 2023
- Guest Speakers: Fall 2020
- Call for Papers
- Research Assistantships
- MS in Human Resources Management Graduate Assistantship Results
- MBA Graduate Assistantship Spring 2023
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship Program, Fall 2019
- LAU Student Code of Conduct