Dr. Guy Assaker and Dean Wassim Shahin authored a paper identifying the factors that influence citation counts in the business field, specifically journal articles collected from a medium research output business school in the Middle East.
Along with a group of international sales scholars, Dr. Omar Itani authored a paper that examines how a sales function should prepare for, withstand, and learn from a crisis.
Faculty and students from the Adnan Kassar School of Business examined sustainability and development initiatives in Lebanon and the region together with industry stakeholders.
To help students of the Airline Operations and Industry Practices course put theory to practice, the Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management…
- LLM Graduate Assistantship Spring 2023
- Guest Speakers: Fall 2020
- Call for Papers
- Research Assistantships
- MS in Human Resources Management Graduate Assistantship Results
- MBA Graduate Assistantship Spring 2023
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship Program, Fall 2019
- LAU Student Code of Conduct