MSHRM: Graduate Assistantship Spring 2024
MSHRM students who wish to benefit from Graduate Assistantship during Spring 2024 should refer to:
Submission of Applications for Spring 2024 starts Wednesday, November 1, 2023 till Friday, January 5, 2024. The documents needed for the completion of the GA application are:
- Official transcript for non-LAU students and unofficial transcript for LAU Students.
- If you have completed less than 12 credits in the MSHRM program, you need to submit two transcripts - undergraduate and graduate.
- If you have completed 12 credits or more in the MSHRM program, an unofficial transcript of your graduate courses will suffice.
- A work certificate from NSSF or افادة خدمة للمضمونين أوافادة غير مضمون لغير المشمولين بالضمان من الصندوق الوطني للضمان الاجتماعي . This certificate has to be RECENT (less than a month old) and can easily be obtained from NSSF divisions all over Lebanon.
- To download the application, click on the following link: MSHRM GA Application