MBA: Graduate Assistantship
Submission of Applications for Fall 2023 starts Thursday, June 15, 2023 till Thursday, August 24, 2023.
MBA students who wish to benefit from Graduate Assistantship during the academic year 2023-2024 should refer to:
The documents needed for the completion of the GA application are:
- Official transcript for non-LAU students and unofficial transcript for LAU Students.
- If you have completed less than 12 credits in the MBA program, you need to submit two transcripts - undergraduate and graduate.
- If you have completed 12 credits or more in the MBA program, an unofficial transcript of your graduate courses will suffice.
- A work certificate from NSSF or افادة خدمة للمضمونين أوافادة غير مضمون لغير المشمولين بالضمان من الصندوق الوطني للضمان الاجتماعي . This certificate has to be RECENT (less than a month old) and can easily be obtained from NSSF divisions all over Lebanon.
- To download the application, click on the following link: MBA GA Application.