Ms. Janine Zakka
Janine Zakka is lecturer of accounting at the Adnan Kassar School of Business. She holds an MBA from the American University of Beirut and is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Montana, U.S. Her research is centered on accounting, reporting and corporate social responsibility.
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costing Accounting
- Corporate social Responsibility
- Disclosure of Corporate Social Responsibility Information
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Stakeholders
- Outsourcing Decisions
Offered numerous seminars and workshops including Lebanese Accounting System as applied to non-profit organizations, Effect of Global Competition on Accounting, International Accounting, Financial Statement preparation and analysis, Cash Flow statement, Financial Statement Analysis, and Budgeting.
- Central Bank of Lebanon 1990: Prepared a study on Brazil’s Fiscal Policy as applied over the years to fight inflation and its applicability in Lebanon.
- Prepared a study on the different sources of revenue of the Lebanese Commercial Banks, on a proportion-basis to their total income.
Articles in Refereed Journals:
Zakka, J. S. & Ghattas, R. S. (2013). The Impact of Corporate Outsourcing in a Developing Country Context. The International Journal of Arts and Sciences.
Zakka, J. S. (2012). Corporate Social Responsibility and Poverty Alleviation in a Developing Country Context: Case Studies from Lebanon. Humanities and Social Science Review, 1(1), 59-73.
Zakka, J. S. & Ghattas, R. S. (2011). Environmental Accounting in Developing Countries: The Lebanese Case.International Journal of Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation,1(1), 95-119.
Zakka, J. S. (2010). From Student to global Citizen: The Role of Liberal Education in a Developing Country Context. International Journal of Arts and Sciences, 3(11), 362-378.